[IP] Re: Finally getting the Pump!!!

I have horrible insurance, its under Fortis - Time Insurance.  My policy
states all deductibles apply first.  It is not considered durable medical
equipment, all diabetes supplies are together.  We own a business and this
insurance was suppose to be good for tax purposes.  It would be if we never
needed to use it.  We know we are stuck now,  with a perexisting condition,
hey I am just happy they will pay something.

Good luck on your appeal.

Sherry Eshein