RE: [IP] Encourage Me, PLEASE

Didn't get original message as to whose asking for encouragement but here it

I started pumping Dec. 2000 and was always brittle.  It is now almost one
year later and I am still not where I want to be but I see lots of
advantages to being on pump vs MDI.

I don't have the lows that I used to have in the middle of the night.

I finally figured out why my b.g. was going up in the mornings (pre dawn

I don't have to take several injections per day

I don't have to be subject to long acting insulin or regular insulin peaking
whenever it felt like

I am much, much more knowledgable about what foods I am eating, how much I
am eating and how they affect my b.g.

I have kept and maintained my weight

I still go high and low and I don't think that is ever going to change but
the range isn't as bad as it used to be and I truly believe that eventually
I will get this darn thing right and be within a normal range....

I will be honest with you.  There are days I just want to throw my hands up
in despair and give up and days I just want to rip the set out because it
itches so bad (not all the time though).....but when I think of how it used
to be before....this seems like such little things.

Hang in there, it gets better.

Hugs to you.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted