[IP] Halloween candy and counting carbs

Last year, when my son was only one and a half years old, I read about the
carbs in "typical" Halloween candy.  However, he was too young to know what
he was missing out on, and I was a little overwhelmed at the time to think
about how I was going to deal with Trick or Treat in the future.

This year, with the introduction of the insulin pump to our lives, he can
experience Trick or Treat differently than I had ever hoped.  While we will
be buying most of his candy from him, he will get to keep some to have with
his bedtime snacks.  And now I need the carb information.  Does anyone have
that information?  I would really appreciate it.

Oh, and his five year old brother, who does not have diabetes, will also be
"selling" us his candy so that he can buy a toy, instead.  Thank God we
never made candy a big deal for him, either.  Both gladly gave up the sweets
that were thrown to them at a local parade in order to buy Hot Wheels!