RE: [IP] Peanut Butter

u need to only mix it when u first open it and if u
store it upside down u don't have to mix  much. u keep
it in the refrig.  the reason it separates is because
it is not the hydrogenated BAD oils in it . nothing
but peanuts, peanut oil, and a little salt. try it u
might like it. even my kids like it.