[IP] re peanut butter

I recently bought the Jif reduced fat peanut butter and it had 15 grams of
carbs in 2 T.  I later bought Simply Jif which is the newer regular peanut
butter that is supposed to have 33 % less sugar and has only 6 grams of
carbs.  It also has 16 grams of fat compared to 12 grams of fat for the
reduced fat peanut butter but both supposedly have the same amount of
calories.  It also is reduced sodium, with only 65mg compared to 250 for the
reduced fat.  I couldn't taste a difference although I am not very fussy - I
like most peanut butters.  Debby