Re: [IP] Diabetic Pregnancy WHOA!!!

I know that being pregnant was a major stressor for me, but I have to agree
that the more you worry the more difficult your job will be.  I had my first
child in 1990 and had no idea who could answer my questions.  Keep posting to
this list or people you've talked to on the list for support and assistance.
You can have a healthy baby---it takes hard work and a lot of trial and
error....but luckily being on a pump, and the advent of Humalog means that
errors are quickly and easily fixed.  I know that both were my saviors during
my last pregnancy when I delivered an EXTREMELY healthy and NORMAL baby at 38
weeks who only weighed 6# 3oz.  Truely, it can be done.