RE: [IP] Peanut Butter

Don't know if many of you who are writing about peanut butter ever saw my
post but there is a peanut butter which has only 2.5 gr. of fat in it, low
sodium and 13 gr carb per 2 T serving.  It needs to be refrigerated once it
is opened but it is heaven on earth to me to be able to eat peanut butter
again w/o worrying about the fat content.

If you want more info, please e mail me privately.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00