[IP] 72 hr test

Is this test by any chance being done with a continuous glucose monitor?  If
so, that will give your endo a very good read out, graphically and in
numbers as to where your blood sugars are and where you need adjustments
during what time periods.

If you will be using this machine, it is not disconnectible and any time
during this period.  You will need to note when you eat, exercise, take
insulin and any other specifics.

It is a wonderful piece of equipment.  I only wish we could have one all the
time and that it can be disconnected same as our pumps when we shower, etc.
and that we could actually read our b.g. while we are attached to it.  An
alarm sounding when we go too low would be nice too.

Kathy Bruckmeyer