Re: [IP] 7 days left

hey michael....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
i started with insulin....and not saline!
i literally had no clue that anyone started with saline until i joined this
for myself i did fine!  but i also took about a week off of work to get
myself situated...and im glad i did....
it will take a bit for you to get use to the pump being on you all the
time....but the outcome is wonderful! it took me about a month to feel really
good about the pump....so give it time!  and check your blood sugars often!!
take care and enjoy your pump!!!
debbie pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :o)