RE: [IP] 7 Days Left (and more about training)

I started with Vodka instead of insulin, and then gradually made the move to

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:47 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] 7 Days Left (and more about training)

<< Are there pros and cons for starting on saline first vs. straight to
Insulin. >>

Hi Michael,

I began with insulin immediately and had no problems.  I'm like Rhonda when
it came to training with the pump:  I had the CDE show me how to connect,
then I was on my own.  I figured out my basals on my own, had read Pumping
Insulin and another book before starting with the pump, and just went to it.