Re: [IP] 7 days left

When I started, I began with insulin right away.  Also I work, even after
more than 3 months later, very closely with my nurse/trainer, calling her
often.  The first couple of weeks I called every 2-3 days, including
Sundays, but now call about once per week or a little less.I believe
working with an expert, rather on your own, can be the difference between
satisfactory results and frustration.

My nuirse says that because of my work, I am very difficult to regulate,
and am now on 9 different basal rates.  I doubt if I could have done very
well working by myself.