Re: [IP] 7 days left

My "trainer" was not a CDE and I started on saline which lasted for a day
and a half. Wasn't "reasonable" doing both (at least to me).

Going on insulin was a couple of weeks later.

One thing I chose to do was stop all long acting insulin so there was no
residual about 36 hours before "going live".  I need to be clear that I
substituted injections of velosulin every 4 to 6 hours for the long acting
insulin.  It made for a very easy change over....

Jim S.