[IP] 7 days left

Only one week until I start using the pump! My MM nurse just called to
confirm an appoint for next week at the Doc's Office. I do have a
question though, She said I would be starting with Insulin and not
practicing with the saline first, unless i feel uncomfortable with this.
Are there pros and cons for starting on saline first vs. straight to
Insulin. I've been playing with my pump for weeks now and do have a good
grasp on all the features. So, as of now I'm planning to jump right in
with the insulin.

Take care,