From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 6:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Kate's Anniversary

Congrats Kate!

Your an inspiration to parents out here who pray for the best for our
children with diabetes.  My son was dx'd at 11 and has been pumping since
12.  As we speak he is trying out for his High School Basketball Team. I
don't think he would have been able to do it without the pump.  I just
watched Steel Magnolia's again this weekend.  I get teary just thinking
about it. If or if not he makes the team, we will also celebrate his spirit
for trying!  His will be Chocolate Chip Cookie dough- 2 scoops!!!
Take care.
Janet in Ohio
Mom to Kevin -14