[IP] Dahedi Discouraged?

In a message dated 10/24/2001 6:08:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Other than the Dahedi, which is strongly
>  discouraged, we were given the opportunity to handle, program, adjust,
>  setup, etc. all three major manufacturers' pumps. We were shown the
>  advantages, and disadvantages, of each.

Nice to see a clinic doing it right as far as presenting all your pump
choices and letting you choose what's right for you . . . I was curious as to
what their reasoning was in discouraging the Dahedi -- care to share?

Pumpmama to katie