RE: [IP] Some News And A Gripe (Long)

Restaurants have a nasty habbit of overloading our plates with food in large

I eat what I'm supposed to eat and always ask for a box (you know the
styrofoam ones) and take the other half home.  This way I have another meal
without having to cook!

It's hard enough to go into restaurants and find that they don't have any
low fat salad dressing that isn't loaded with sugar.  In that case, I just
ask for lemons and squeeze that on.

My biggest problem is that no one ever serves decaf ice tea nor do they have
seltzer so I'm always stuck ordering plain old water with lemon in it.  Gets
kind of boring all the time but what the heck.

And when breads, rice, pastas are offered as a side dish, I always try to
ask for veggies instead.  Most restaurants are accommodating.  I only had
one place that refused to make any substitutions.  I don't eat there any

Just a few suggestions.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00