Re: [IP] Problems with Animas pump

In a message dated 10/23/2001 9:50:08 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What have others experienced with their pumps - whether Animas, Minimed or
>  Disetronic? If this is normal, I'm not sure I can want to have to allocate
>  hours and hours to fixing pump problems.

We haven't had any problems with our Animas pump, but katie has only been
pumping since June 1 . . . Did you call Animas about the second problem you
had (where it was difficult to "wake up" the pump display)?  I'd be curious
to hear what they had to say . . . Please keep us posted.