Re: [IP] Problems with Animas pump

Kathy,

I can tell you that we as people with diabetes want our insulin delivery
systems to work all the time, but I am afraid that it is not reasonable.
You can talk to people who have worn every pump and you will find some
that have had problems and you will find some that have never had a
problem.  I have worn the MiniMed 507c, Disetronic H-tron and I
currently wear the Animas and I can honestly say that I have never had a
problem with any of the pumps.  I am a territory manager for Animas, as
well.  We are talking about a piece of electronic equipment that can
potentially have a problem, just like there is a chance that you could
go buy a new BMW and it could be a lemon.  We have to keep in mind that
anything can happen and as long as we are getting the service from the
appropriate company, then there will be a resolution.

I hope that everything turns around for you,

Mark