Re: [IP] Animas Pumps

<<What have others experienced with their pumps - whether Animas, Minimed or
Disetronic? >>

I am the MiniMed problem child I think.  I started pumping on 7/11 of this year
and am on my fourth pump.  The first two would lose all their memory while I was
sleeping.  It was some sort of a static problem.  The third pump didn't do that
but it liked batteries -- I was changing them at least once a week, sometimes
more, in the five weeks I had that one.  I'm now on my fourth new pump, in its
third week.  I have not changed the batteries yet and have not had the static
problem.  I am very hopeful that this will be the one.

I do have to say that MiniMed has been wonderful to me.  They replaced each pump
with a new one quickly.  When pump number three was new at my house, an engineer
from MM called me up and gave me some advice on how to avoid the static problem.
MM also sent me several packages of batteries with pump number four, since
number three used up all I had plus some of my son's packs.

Judi in MI