[IP] YES, yes, yyyyyyeeeeesss!

Yes, Deb - you're right!  Why not celebrate them all!!!!!!!!  (anniversaries,
that is)  Every day is a victory!!!  Let's ALL celebrate!  I have celebrated
every year on June 21st for 36 years!  And I will not stop, altho' people tell
me they don't "get" it.  I think only diabetics "get" the challenge of living
every day with this disease!  Can we have a once a-year-party, Michael?  Your
house?  LOL!!!  How about if Jan organizes it after she recovers?  She did
such a Good Job at 50 years!  Jan, hope your surgery is Very Successful!!!!

Jane and "Chance"