[IP] Kate's Anniversary

Congrats Kate!

Your an inspiration to parents out here who pray for the best for our children with diabetes.  My son was dx'd at 11 and has been pumping since 12.  As we speak he is trying out for his High School Basketball Team. I don't think he would have been able to do it without the pump.  I just watched Steel Magnolia's again this weekend.  I get teary just thinking about it. If or if not he makes the team, we will also celebrate his spirit for trying!  His will be Chocolate Chip Cookie dough- 2 scoops!!!
Take care.
Janet in Ohio
Mom to Kevin -14