[IP] story to put a smile on your face...

HI  everyone,
I thought i would share my experiences of last night with you all.
it is a horror story and youwill see why.
I was fast asleep and i woke up with this horrendous pain in my belly. I got
up to look and it had my pump tubing wrapped around my ankle and no set in me
Eek I had pulled it out.
I knew this would put a smile on somones face out there :)
Well at least if it isnt a smile it is some expression!
jenn hughes