Re: [IP] asthma & cats

Out of curiosity how do you give a cat inhaled

Mystie & Slinky =)

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:44:07 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] asthma

In a message dated 10/20/2001 11:01:07 AM Central
Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Docs keep telling me that albuterol doesn't
raise my
> BG's, but some kind of physiological thing
> after I take it where my BGs shoot through the

My cat has diabetes and now has asthma and uses
Albuterol and Flovent.  The
vet also said it shouldn't affect his sugars, so
I'm waiting to see what
I remember a lot of posts going on a few months
ago about Albuterol.  You
might do a search for them in the archives  :O)

Do You Yahoo!?