[IP] Living up to a name (pump)

       After 53 + years I have been embarrassed by my Diabetic follies more
than once. In may of 2000 I went on my pump and named it my Hockey Puck. I
have coached hockey from 1975 till now. This morning I had 37 high school
boys in tears as I demonstrated what I was looking for with my hockey puck in
tow on the ice behind me. I think one of those boy's must have pulled it off
my warm-up suit. I guess it was rather funny watching the Coach skate with
his hockey puck in tow.                          Roger C (dx 12/1/47 pm
5/7/00 hockey puck still in tow)