[IP] neuropathy...what works?

If B12 shots don't work for neuropathy, what does?  I have had a little bit
of sucess with taking garlic.  But it is not working anymore.  I have had
numbness for years in my left big toe, now I am having sharp stabbing pains
and it feels like a tournequet is tied around it.  And i can press on a spot
in my arch that will trigger the pain and numbness, so it could be that a
bone is off in my foot.  But I know, I don't like it.