[IP] need a meter?

We have a Checkmate Plus BG meter that Shane doesn't use, and are
looking to get rid of it. It is a pretty nice meter, about the size of 2
ball point pens, and has the lancet device built in. Also has a large
display and you can set alarms to remind you to test. It does need new
batteries but should be fine otherwise. We have 100 strips for it also.
Shane does not use it because his fingers are very tough and the pokie
can't go deep enough for him. It would probably be great for a kid tho.
If you are interested, please email me directly. We would like to get a
small amount of money for it, or maybe trade for some supplies. But we
could be persuaded to part with it for free if you are truly in need.