RE: [IP] MiniMed Quickset order

I use the same thing you use, (Quicksets) but, explain to me what the
cartridges are...I am using reservoirs and humalog.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] MiniMed Quickset order

A while back I placed an order with Minimed for 3 boxes of cartridges, 2
packages of batteries, and 6 boxes of 6mm/23" quicksets.

The woman had called last week for my credit card # so that the amount not
covered by the insurance would be paid, which I gave her.

The order arrived yesterday. They sent an invoice for 5 boxes of Quicksets.
5 boxes of sils
and the rest of the order which was correct.
Now I have to send those sils back and wait while they correct the order. I
was told atleast 2 weeks. Then I have to hope they are going to bill
correctly.

This is annoying to say the least. I have a feeling that the whole thing
will get screwed up. By then I will be running on "empty"
How can they be so INEPT!?!

Susan