[IP] MiniMed Quickset order

A while back I placed an order with Minimed for 3 boxes of cartridges, 2 packages of batteries, and 6 boxes of 6mm/23" quicksets.

The woman had called last week for my credit card # so that the amount not covered by the insurance would be paid, which I gave her.

The order arrived yesterday. They sent an invoice for 5 boxes of Quicksets.
5 boxes of sils
and the rest of the order which was correct.
Now I have to send those sils back and wait while they correct the order. I was told atleast 2 weeks. Then I have to hope they are going to bill correctly.

This is annoying to say the least. I have a feeling that the whole thing will get screwed up. By then I will be running on "empty"
How can they be so INEPT!?!