[IP] Novolog

I had a question. I feel very naive about this...I just got a letter from
someone from this group saying that Novolog is actually a "generic" insulin
and that Humalog works more like your bodys insulin. Should I be concerned
about having recently switched our son to Novolog? He is doing very well on
it. No sore sites, no stinging when bolusing, and his 2 hour pp are right
back to where he started! (that is amazing!) We are thrilled. I know it's a
YMMV thing, but I also don't want to cause harm! Our endo is using it
himself and recommended it to Kevin.

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99