[IP] Need recs on Ontario GP and Endo (Barrie area)

Am in the process of moving to Barrie area of Ontario and now is the
time for recs on a good pump endo and GP within an hour's drive of
the area.

many thanks in advance.

Darrin Parker - Canada!
Ten months pumping insulin thanks to the support of wonderful
internet friends & the http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org

The Insulin Infusion Pump instantly gave me better control than I had
achieved in 27 years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average
bg's & fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &  7.0