From: Lisa & Ken
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 9:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetic Pregnancy WHOA!!!

About a month ago, I e-mailed in because I was so excited about being
pregnant. I'm
still excited, but this IS NO CAKE WALK. As most of us are, I am a person who
can
tackle just about anything...However, I find myself really struggling. I'm
not
sleeping well, food and I are not friends, and I am constantly worried about
the
well-being of my baby because my blood sugar will just not cooperate. Talking
to my
non-diabetic friends who are/have been pregnant is minimally helpful. I need
to talk
to other diabetics. I am in the last few weeks of the first trimester. If
anyone has
any advice for me on controlling my numbers, etc...I'd love to hear from you
directly. Thanks for your time guys...have a "smiley day"
Lisa