Re: [IP] NOVOLOG?.......Let me be the first....

--- jayb000000 <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have read nothing but glowing reports on Novolog
> posted here, however I
> cannot post similar results.
> Very interesting.  I was ready to run out and get
Novolog the way every one is raving.  I have the
typical problem, site irritation , deterioration on
third day, slow meal coverage and much greater bolus
with high sugars.  what is Velosulin.?
Also the Novolog is very new and similar to  the
honeymoon I'm wondering if these changes will last?

Do You Yahoo!?