[IP] Re: Flu Shots

I have been getting flu shots for 40 yrs now. When my kids were about 4 & 5
the news kept saying the Elderly, Chronically ill, and Pregnant women should
get one. I told them I had to go get a shot and explained on their level
that it was for ladies who were going to have babies, old people, and
diabetics. They both gleefully chimed, "Are we going to have a baby!"  I
thought putting *diabetics* last would be the last thing they heard and know
why.  I have not had a reaction to any. YMMV  (~_^)

It's never too late 'til it's too late.