Re: [IP] Flu shot, good or bad

Michael writes<email @ redacted>

> Diabetics are considered high risk individuals that could get in big
> trouble if they get the flu.
> Flu shots are recommended.

I stopped having flu shots four years ago after getting really sick
following the shot. It took three months for me to get over the muscle aches
and lethargy it seemed to cause. Since then my endo took over as my primary
care doctor and recommended I get the  pneumonia shot but to skip the flu
vaccine.  That way I would at least get protection against the complications
of the flu should I get it.  I had no reaction to the pneumonia vaccine.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years
Minimed 507 3 years