Re: [IP] 10 Year Anniversary

Congratulations Kate!! My Ten year anniversary is next month! I was at
college when diagnosed, it only took the medical center 3 weeks to
figure it out. My sugar level was near 900 once the lab results came
back after sending back to my dorm room(Can't believe that one). They
actually gave me the option of going to the local hospital or going back
home, 1-1/2 hours away as long as I didn't drive. I chose going home
since the local hospital was located in the cornfields of Dekalb,
Illinois.  Well, today I'm still using them needles doing good but i am
waiting for training on my new 508 so I can do even better. As of right
now my favorite treat would be some sugar free chocolate pudding. Maybe
once i start using the pump that would change, maybe Atomic cake Yum yum

Take care all,

Michael English