Re: [IP] asthma

In a message dated 10/20/2001 11:01:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Docs keep telling me that albuterol doesn't raise my
> BG's, but some kind of physiological thing happens
> after I take it where my BGs shoot through the roof.

My cat has diabetes and now has asthma and uses Albuterol and Flovent.  The
vet also said it shouldn't affect his sugars, so I'm waiting to see what
I remember a lot of posts going on a few months ago about Albuterol.  You
might do a search for them in the archives  :O)