[IP] Re: sleeping-stomach sleeper

When my tubing was longer, the tubing used to be wrapped around my waist
when I work up in the morning-I used a waist it thing then. I now have 24"
tubing. I wear a long t-shirt and boxer shorts to bed, I clip the pump to my
boxer shorts-usually on my side toward my back. If I do flop on my back, the
pump usually doesn't bother me too much. I can't imagine being a total
wiggle-worm and having a pump, then I think that person would have to tape
to their head! Just a thought! Tee-hee! Sharon