RE: [IP] Flu shot, good or bad

Sherry Said:

>It is recommended for diabetics.  However, I have everytime gotten >very
>sick within days of getting the flu shot.  So I haven't had one >in over 5
>years now and have been fine.

Seems like the same thing happens to me.  Like an allergic reaction or
something.  Plus, I've gotten the flu even after getting the flu shot, so I
don't even bother anymore.  I just know that as soon as one person in my
office gets sick, its just a matter of time before I get whatever it is.

I always thought it was just me.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424