Re: [IP] flu shot good or bad?

I get the flu shot yearly. During a serious case of the flu, I went into
DKA. My arm gets sore and stiff for days (is sore right now, had shot on
Friday) but for me, it's worth it. My PCP is so admanant about me getting my
flu shot as early as I can that even with sinusitus and a fever, he gave me
my shot at my visit. It made me slightly sicker than I was over the weekend,
but Cipro's kicking the sinus infection. Diabetics who are not allergic to
eggs and are prone to getting ill/flu should make effort to be immunized.