[IP] electric blankets

I keep my electric blanket on 3 or 4 and have had not problems with pump,
insulin.  However - my husband keeps his side of the blanket on 9 or 10 and I
don't know what that might do!  (Hoorray for dual-temp blankets!)  I would
guess probably nothing as I worked outside many days in the summer with 90 to
100 degree temps with my pump in the pocket of my shorts right up against my
skin with no problems and I completely fill the cartridge which lasts me
approx. ten days.  Even at the end of the 10th day I did not notice any
problems with high readings from warm insulin, etc.