[IP] support group experience with Animas rep.

>called ez-Manager
>You can also program into it foods
that you make. If you have a special dish that you make from scratch,  you
can figure the carb content and enter it and you can come back and  look it
up any time.

Hi Kathy,
     At least with their program, once you figure out a recepie, you can
record the results in the Palm Pilot, and you'll know where to look for it
the next time you make it.  I figure out the carb count, put it on a piece
if paper and forget where I put the piece of paper. (Or I end up with a
bunch of small pieces of paper.).  Anyway, It's one step closer to what we