[IP] Insulin adjustments for cortisone shot

I doubled my basal insulin from 0.1, 0.3 and 0.2 u/hr to 0.2, 0.6 and 0.4
u/hr, and this seems to have brought my blood sugars back into the normal
range. I did not have to change the bolus rates. I am very pleased how the
pump adjusted so easily for this increased insulin need. When I was on shots
and had two cortisone shots seven years ago in my shoulder,  my blood sugars
stayed over 200 for three days.

As for the white powder residue, you really didn't need to scare me like
that. My husband took cortisone in the early 50's when it was in a more
coarse state. As a result, he now has bad joints. However, that was the only
thing at that time that finally stopped his eye hemorrhages, due to the
uveitis, and save what vision he now has.