[IP] Re:electric blankets??

I have been pumping since August 2001. I am very pleased with how I have been
doing and my overall life change.My question is...as the cooler weather
approaches I have always used an electric blanket, will this have any effect
on the pump? Do I have to be concerned about the higher temp. under the
covers and near my insulin...how about the insulin in the tubing...Does
anyone have any info on this. I'd appreciate any feedback.