[IP] Sleeping

I wear my pump on my waist while sleeping and have never had a problem with
getting caught up in the tubing.  (I use the 24 inch tubing).  I have tried
to put it in my pajama pocket and that works well if you sleep on your back
but I am a stomach sleeper and it jabbed me in the chest all night long.  As
far as putting it under your pillow, it would end up on the floor if I did
that so the waist it where it goes for me.