[IP] Support group experience with animas rep.

Hi Kathy,
   You misunderstood me.  I didn't say it would figure out the amount of
carbs in a recepie, (although that would be totally awsome) you would have
figure that out on your own and put that amount in with the name of the
food. It just has the ablity to be able to ADD a food into its memory that
may not already be listed.  It will calculate what the BOLUS amount that you
would take (if you program in your ratio) for a food already listed (going
by a predetermined serving size).
    Hope you understand what I'm saying.
Dianne, Mom to Johny 9