RE: [IP] Support group experience with Animas rep.

The palm pilot thing sounds wonderful! Is it just for animas pump users or
will it be available to purchase?  I'm looking for something to be able to
calculate how many carbs I am eating when I cook certain dishes that I make
from scratch w/o a recipe.

Any feedback is appreciated.

And it sounds wonderful that this guy took the time out, supplied food and
stuffed animals!  I'm sure it was a company write off but still, that was
really nice :)

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00