RE: [IP] im ready to give up

You need to change your basal rates.  I up mine the whole day by .1 for each
time period. You may find that you might not need that much extra for
certain times of the day but that's the only thing that brings mine down.

After I get my period, I need to bring it down .1 across the board.  It goes
back and forth and that's the only way it helps.

Also, I noticed that my insulin sensitivity changes from day to day.  I
average out what I think I'm going to eat and how much insulin I'm going to
use, including my tl. basal rate and then divide by 1800 and use that number
for the day.

I also know that during my pms time, I crave certain foods that I normally
don't.  I try to stay away from lots of carbs but then again, it's the gooey
chocolate that I crave and when I can't find that......anything can happen!
LOL... :)

Hope that helps!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted