Re: [IP] im ready to give up

Jenn said:

>I know it may be pms but shouldn it still change a lil bit?
>thanks for the help in advance

Actually, I have this same problem on a regular basis.  I know its related
to my cycle.  My sugars go *way* up (like in the 500's) a day or two before
my period starts and nothing I do will even budge them, until my period
ends.  I've talked about this with my endo and my CDE and the conclusion is
that I just have to wait it out.

I've tried not eating anything, I've tried taking extra R (I still haven't
gotten my pump approved....).  You name it, I tried it.

(the other) Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424