Re: RE;[IP] asthma

Here are a couple of links on albuterol.

There is a warning that albuterol should be
"used with caution in patients with diabetes"
So I bet it does either raise the BS or do something vascular.

The drug spec sheet says that "large doses of intravenous albuterol have
been reported to aggravate pre-existing diabetes mellitus and
ketoacidosis"  So I wouldn't be surprised if taking it by pill or inhaler
didn't do the same thing. So would it be the steroids?