Re: RE;[IP] asthma

Thanks for responding. I take an albuterol inhaler for
actual asthma attacks and a steroid inhaler as a
"preventative" that works over a 12-hour period.
Doctors across the board (GPs, Endos) have said that
the albuterol doesn't raise BGs and steroids do. Those
are the facts. Well, the facts are just the opposite
for me! Instead of arguing with them I come here and
post the question and get the intelligent responses I
need, and a constant reminder that YMMV.
Wish me luck battling these unpredictable (so far)

Do You Yahoo!?